Social Media Day Overview:
Social Media Day is an international day launched by Mashable on 30th June 2010; in order to celebrate with Social Media revolution and its impact on global communication.
Social Media Day becomes an international day as the same experience & celebration copied to many regions around the world.
Egypt is one of the most succesful events to gather social media gurus in order to celebrate together & share their experience either through different keynotes, workshop & panels.
Social Media Day 2017 in Egypt will be one of the most interactive & creative gathering for Social Media & Digital influencers & we can see that the agency experiences will have a great presence.
- Injy Abou El Soud; Presenter of Salizon / Copywriter at The PlanetAenean maecenas sagittis.
- Marwan Younis; Creative director at FP7/CAIPede sit vivamus.
- Mohamed Aboulnaga Nagaty; The Commercial and Governmental Relations Director at Careem
- Kara Mjones; The Global Cross-border Marketing Manager at Facebook
- Manal A Rostom; The founder of Survivving Hijab
- Kristina Katrina Neave; The PR Director of MO4 network
- Ola Roshdy; An Egyptian actress & producer
- Mark Hamilton; Head of Regional Marketing Facebook, Middle East, Africa and Turkey
- Ian Manning; Regional Head of Agencies at Facebook and Instagram MENAP
- Hesham Afifi; vlogger & YouTube ambassador in Egypt
- Amr Wahba; scriptwriter
- Alaa El Sheikh; Senior copywriter at FP7/CAI
- Emad Mahmoud; Digital Director at Starcom
- Heba Sayed; Portfolio Marketing Manager of IBM Watson Customer Engagement
- Jad Daou; Regional Associate Director at UM MENA
- Alexander Peiniger; Founder/CEO at Quintly
- Start Date: 8th July 2017 ⇒ 9:00 AM
- End Date: 10th July 2018 ⇒ 8:00 PM
Duration: 3 days
- 500 EGP till 15th June
- 650 EGP till 5th July
- 800 EGP till 8th July